What Makes This Tour Special
- Private Discussions with Vinters about Mexico's Unique Wine Techniques and Processes
- Sustainable Ranch Tour — Cheeses and Olive Oil
- Visit Six Boutique Wineries
- Enjoy Outdoor Farm-to-Table Chef-Prepared Luncheons
- Six-Course Wine Paired Dinners
About This Valle de Guadalaupe Tour
Along Mexico's less-touristed Ruta de Vino, garagiste-style artisanal winemakers use traditional wine "rules" as mere guidelines—which allows them the freedom to play and innovate. Their complex, full-bodied and aromatic Tempranillos, Syrahs and Cabernets—along with crisp Sauvignon Blancs will intrigue you and turn you into a believer that thanks to the Valle de Guadalupe's vintages, Mexico is truly a global wine contender.
But that's not even the whole story. On this tour, we'll enjoy some of the most delicious, "newly" authentic, Med—Mex farm-to-table meals you've ever eaten. The gorgeous outdoor settings for these feasts will relax your mind and soothe your soul, while the flavors satisfy your palate.
On this three night, four day tour you'll visit at least six wineries where we will wander the grounds, and learn about unique methods each vintner employs to produce their delicious, highly personalized wines that can't be found outside of Mexico. We'll enjoy scenic lunches along the Wine Route and wind down each night with a gourmet meal prepared by the region's top chefs, pairing the freshest ingredients with the best wines the region has to offer.
Included in this Tour
- Three Six-Course Wine Paired Dinners
- Winery Museum Tour
- Sustainable Cattle Ranch Tour
- Airport transfers to/from San Diego, CA USA airport
- All Ground Transfers
- All Taxes and Gratuities
- Three Nights Boutique Hotel Accommodations
- Three Winery Tours with Vinter Discussions and Tastings
- Visit Three Additional Wineries for Tastings
- Cheese and Olive Oil Ranch Tour with Tastings
- Three Farm-to-Table Luncheons