What Makes This Tour Special
- Organic, Sustainable Garden tour and Hands-On Cooking Class
- Daminana Distillary Tour and Tasting
- Ceviche "Crawl"
- Optional Surfing Lesson
- Private Fishing Experience with Beachside, Chef-Prepared Dinner
- Daily Seaside Yoga
- Three Cooking Demonstrations
- Hands-On Cooking Class with Guided Market Tour
About This Baja California Sur Tour
In a place where 10-foot-tall cacti overlook the azure ocean, Baja California offers an unparalleled food experience. The Baja peninsula produces some of the finest and freshest seafood in the world, and today's Mexican chefs are serving it up in creative, innovative ways. One our food adventures during this eight-day tour of southern Baja is a day on a private, chartered boat fishing for blue marlin and tuna. We'll take our catch to a quiet beach and receive private instruction from our acclaimed chef on how to best cook and serve our catch. Or if you'd rather not do the cooking, sit back with a fresh tamarindo mojito and let the chef do the work. It's your choice!
Our trip centers around two beachside baja villages, and we'll start our mornings with outdoor yoga by the sea — though you're free to sleep in if you prefer. This is vacation after all. We'll visit the funky artist and surfer colony of Todos Santos (which means "All Saints"), where we'll walk the beach-side streets and pop into unique art galleries. Along the way, we will of course stop to taste intriguing combinations of ceviche (fresh, raw fish cured in lime juice). We'll also search out the famous "almejas chocolates" or chocolate-colored mussels that live in the deep, clear-blue waters of the Pacific. During a cooking class, we'll teach you, once and for all, how to prepare seafood that's tender, juicy and bursting with the ocean's briny flavor. After a relaxing day on the beach we may have a bonfire dinner at night. This and more awaits you in Baja. Come join us!
Included in this Tour
- Private Fishing Excursion with Chef-Prepared Beachside Meal
- Organic, Sustainable Farm and Garden Tour with Chef- Prepared Luncheon
- Art Walk and Private Studio Tour
- Airport transfers to/from Los Cabos International airport
- All Ground Transfers
- All Taxes and Gratuities
- 7 Nights Boutique Hotel or Private Villa Accommodations
- One Hands-On Cooking Class with Market Tour
- Three Cooking Demonstrations and Discussions
- Damiana Distillery Tour and Tasting
- Winery Tour and Tasting
- Art Walk and Studio Tour with Ceviche "Crawl"
- Daily Seaside Yoga
- Daily Breakfast, 7 Dinners, 5 Lunches